.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

MY WONDERFUL KIDS

I spent the day at home..with two of my kids..the other one was at moms'.  Then my other two went to their aunts house..and I stayed home and was lazy.  I shouldn't have been.   I had forgotten that the senior center in town was having a free Mother's Day dinner and that mom and I were gonna go.  Of course, did she remind me?  No..but that's my fault too.  She had called and I had sounded depressed or whatever, so she didn't ask.  I feel soooo bad!!;(  I wasn't depressed..just totally forgot.   Then I didn't have the money to get her anything.  What a great daughter, right?  I love my mom with all of my heart.  I'm at her house constantly.  I just screwed up on this one day.:(  I hope that I can make it up to her.

Phillip brings me two corn dogs that he had fixed in the microwave and says "Happy Mother's Day."LOL  Gotta love him.  He was sooo sweet to do that.  So unexpected.  I don't  like corn dogs much, but I ate the outside of them and he at the actual "dog,"LOL   Matthew told me he loved me lotz.  Then when I did get down to moms', Dominic had made me a wonderful paper on the computer...saying what all he loves about me.  He wrote me a beautiful note telling me that he loved me more than anything in the whole wide world.  It brought tears to my eyes.  He made me a little photo album with pictures of him and his brothers that I had forgotten about.  He had asked my mom and his aunt for some pictures for it.  There are a couple of old pictures in there of my sisters and I when we were little.  I will have to post them on here sometime.  I also got some cards that Dave had bought for them to give to me.  Phillip had gone with him to get them.  They are awesome cards!  I'm so thankful and grateful for my children.  They give me hope and meaning to my life, where otherwise I would have none.  They are amazing.  So thank you boys from the bottom of my heart.  I love you forever and always.



My 3 sons..Phillip, Dominic & Matthew

1 comment:

Tim said...

"I love my mom with all of my heart. I'm at her house constantly."

Sounds to me that you're a great daughter and you don't need a free meal or a present to show how much she means to you.

Love the pics of your kids, where were those pics taken? Looks nice!