.

.

Monday, May 7, 2012

FMM: Q&A

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q&A


1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis?   Probably "whatever"

2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen?   "My day is not complete, until I have terrified a complete stranger."

3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. When people ignore me

4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents?  I have never done it.  I'm not saying I wouldn't though.  If I didn't like the gift and I knew someone else would, I would definitely do it.

5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week?   Didn't get a lot accomplished this week.:(  Gonna have to go with I got the living room straightened up some so it doesn't look like a tornado hit it.

6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched?  Took the boys to see "The Avengers."  Awesome movie!

7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef?   I don't really want to choose!!LOL  I would take the chef...that way he/she could fix me healthy foods and I don't have to deal with it.  I hate cooking.

8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it?  I dread it.  Have ever since I was a kid.  Nothing ever fit me "right."  They have ugly clothes for big people and I find that annoying.  Maybe I will like it more after I lose a decent amount of weight?

9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch?  I like to watch pro-football (American).  My fave team is the New Orleans Saints.

10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose?  Sandra Bullock

Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Here from FMM! I say "whatever" too. Sometimes like a squeaky teenager too.

You are a beautiful, strong woman. Keep pushing forward in your journey.

Emily@justemily.blog.com said...

Here through FMM. Sandra Bullock is awesome, isn't she?

Tammy said...

Yep Sandra Bullock is totally cool!!:) Sabrina...thank you.:) My ex gets sooo annoyed when I say "whatever."LOL