.

.

Monday, May 28, 2012

INTERESTNG MONDAY

Well..I  will start at the beginning..where most things do.:)  On May 16th, I went to Bingo and my friend, Jennifer, was there with her husband Lyn.  Lyn has a twin brother (they look nothing alike), named Wes.  Anyway, Wes knows me from when we were younger.  He has been hanging out with a guy that just moved here from Colorado Springs not too long ago named Adam.  Well, for some reason, he thought of me..and told Jennifer to give me Adams' number.  So I texted him the next day.  We talked a little.  Then I had gone to Denver for the weekend.  Since I have been back, we have talked on messenger a couple of times..yesterday we were on for about 6 hours!  He's just easy to talk to.  But he has a lot of things that he's still going thru and trying to get over, so it may just end up being a friend thing.  Who knows.  Anyway, we decided that since we both like going to the mountains, that we would do that today.  He actually followed thru!  I have become very cynical about things like that, as you know.  He likes taking crazy roads,  but it was fun.  Had a really nice time and we have things to talk about..which is good.  I hate when there is nothing to say and nothing in common.  Not sure where it will all go, but today was nice. 

Going to Denver on Friday to see Joel Osteen, so that should be fun.:)  I also get paid on Friday..Thank God!!  Will have to get a job soon..even if it's fast food. Money is money.

I don't know if I told you in the last post that if I moved out of town, that Phillip wanted to stay here with my mom, so he wouldn't have to change schools.  I thought that was OK, since I didn't want to make him move if he didn't want to.  Well today, Dave tells me that's not going to happen, that Phillip needs to be with one of us.  I can see where he's coming from, but I don't think it's fair to Phillip to force him to do something he doesn't want to do.  Anyway, I told Dave that there was no way he was moving with him, so it would have to be with me.  Hopefully we can stay around here and it would be a non-issue.  It seems like Dave just likes pissing me off.  He told me the other day that starting in July, maybe he could give me some extra money for awhile..which I thought was nice.  So I said something about it last night and he thought I meant something else or whatever...so he says "Tammy I'm not going to pay all of your bills."  THAT pissed me of royally.  I never asked him to pay my bills or to give me extra money.  So that started an argument.  He said he was sorry & he didn't mean it that way.  Then he calls me awhile ago to ask for gas money for a couple of days.  He has his rules and then he has his rules for me.  Annoys me.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Glad you had a nice day with Adam. Sounds like you had a real nice time!