.

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

HELLLLOOOOO!!;)

I forgot to say the other day, that I'm taking my Cymbalta again...60 mg twice a day.  Started about 10 days ago or so...feeling a bit better.:) 

Court went fine.  Wasn't that bad & I had the "nice" judge.  We have two in this town.  One is nice & the other one is a jerk.  So I lucked out.  I have to pay like $62 a month for a year..which kinda sucks, but it's not too bad...at least I don't have to pay it all at once. 

Parent/teacher conferences....pretty much what I expected...but a few surprises..some good, some bad.  Dominic has all A's & one B.  He participates in class.  He's in advanced spelling.  Then there's Phillip.  All F's.  He has missed a some school & does he make up his work like he's supposed to??  Nope.  So he has a ton of 0's.  He's not prepared, doesn't hand in his homework.  He talks to much to his friends in class.  He's 14 & needs to be a bit more responsible & I have tried to see if he was..he's not.  Tells me that he already has his homework done & stuff.  So from now on, I will be checking more.  He says he will do better & try harder...or at least TRY.  His Algebra teacher...don't like her much...but she's willing to work with Phillip more, so I'll give her credit for that.

I had some other guys come look at my heater...they had put it in a couple of years ago...the motor is shot.  So they are going to see what's covered & all.  Hopefully it's good news.

I had a job interview at Wal Mart yesterday!!:)  I had worked there from October 2005-April 2006.  I have applied numerous times in the past couple of years, but never got called in.  Mostly because my availability wasn't the greatest...plus when I left in 2006..wasn't on the best of terms.  Was having some personal issues. ..depression, etc.  It was really bad around that time.  Anyway, I applied on-line on Tuesday & also called and talked to Deana in personnel.  I had worked with her when I worked in "Lawn & Garden" before..she was my "boss."  Now she's in personnel.  I told her that I could work whenever, just not overnights.  She said that they are just hiring seasonal cashiers & I said that was fine.  So she told me that she would let me know, because they wanted to have people working the week of Thanksgiving.  So she called me yesterday morning & asked if I could come in in the afternoon.  Had to go take a "pee test" as I call them.  So she will call me next week & let me know what's going on.:)  Even though it's just for the Holidays...it's still good, because I really didn't know what I was going to do for Christmas.  This will help a lot.  I have to be trained for registers all over again..because it HAS been 6 years!! 

Halloween...it was just Dave, Matthew & I.  Guess he decided against bringing Christy.  Dominic had a field trip yesterday & had a lot of fun, but fell asleep as soon as he got home.  I woke him up to see if he wanted to go trick-or-treating & he said he would just stay at grandma's and hand out candy.  Matthew had fun & made out like a bandit where the candy is concerned!!:)  Then Dave went to Christys' & Matthew & I went to mom's.  We had our annual doughnuts, apple cider, hot chocolate.  Yep, LOTS of sugar!!LOL  I had a couple of doughnuts & a cup of hot apple cider.  Yummy.  My sister & her daughters were there too.

My mom & I have always been close & she has helped me out A LOT over the years.  I can never repay her for all that she's done.  Well over the past few months or so...she hasn't been very nice in some areas.  I know that I have been a bitch some too & not always pleasant to be around, but geez.  She told me the other day that she had "given up on me."  Meaning that she knows that I won't pay my bills like I should (sometimes I have to pick & choose which ones to pay), that she knows that I'll never get my house clean (I admit I have a lot of stuff & need to start working on it).  Every now & then, she'll tell me that I need to start losing weight again.  Which I totally know already.  I DO have hope for the future & I believe in God...she seems to think that I don't believe in anything.  She'll make little remarks here & there.  She told me that I don't like my kids most of the time.  WTF??  I know that I get stressed out a bit from time to time with their fighting & everything, but I love my kids with all my heart.  I don't know why she would even say that.  Then my youngest sister, Cindy has been a wild child when she was younger, into drugs, being a bitch, treating mom like crap, etc.  Well after she had her daughter, Jasmine, a couple of years ago, she has totally changed.  She talks to mom all the time, they go over to Grand Junction to see her.  Mom tells me that at least Cindy cooks & cleans her house.  So does this mean I'm not the favorite anymore???LOL  That's what my sisters have always believed...that I was the favorite.  Guess I have fallen from grace.  In her will, she has left Bev (my middle sister) in charge of things.  I must be a pretty horrible person.  My mom isn't a bad person, she's actually pretty cool.  But she gets in her "moods," then she's not nice.  I just feel sad about it.  I know that I have a lot of faults...but I have always been there for her.  I'm down there constantly.  I used to be quiet about how I felt, always keeping the peace & stuff when I was growing up, didn't want to upset anyone, a people pleaser.  I guess I have changed from that & don't take a lot of crap anymore & say how I feel about things...guess that makes me a bitch or something. 

My dad would have been 69 today if he was alive..so just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!:)  Can't believe that it's November already!!

I'm going to Canon City today...so I had better go get ready.  Hope everyone is doing well.:)  Here are a few "funnies."  Hope they at least make you smile.:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: