.

.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

FMM: THANKSGIVING EDITION


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Thanksgiving Edition

1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?  We don't really have any tradtions.  My grandma used to fix dinner..along with my moms' help & a lot of our family would show up.  Now it's mostly my mom & step-dad fixing dinner...though I help some as well. 
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year. Real mashed potatoes (instead of the box), this orange salad that my mom makes....has orange jello, cottage cheese, walnuts...it may sound kinda gross...but it's really good!!LOL  Also cranberries, of course.:)
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?  I LOVE Pecan Pie!!  Pumpkin is OK...but it seriously gives me a heartburn...have no idea why.
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? Most likely not.
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday?  Yes I do...will get up early enough to exercise to a DVD before going to help mom with dinner.
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey?  I totally prefer Turkey....don't like ham much at all.
7. Will you shop on Black Friday?  Nope...just don't have the money.  I have to work it though..since I'm working at Wal Mart for the Holidays.:)
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? Hell, I take a nap every day!!LOL  JK.  Yes I plan on taking a nap since I have to work a few hours that night.
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table.  Not sure......
10. What are you thankful for today?  I'm thankful for a lot of things.  Thankful that I have a job so I can have extra money for Christmas...and to get caught up on a few bills.  Thankful that I'm finally losing some weight & have some motivation for that.  Thankful for my family, for JM, for all of my friends.  Thankful that I have another day to live.:)

Now it’s your turn to post the questions on your blog! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Omg that orange salad sounds horrible! haha! I take your word that it's good though :)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm just catching up now after my Mexico trip! :)