.

.

Friday, November 23, 2012

THANKSGIVING

I hope that everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving.:)  Mine went well.  I made deviled eggs & went & had dinner at moms'.   It was nice & everyone had a good time.  I didn't eat a lot, but ate enough.  I love mashed potatoes!!  But those are the last I will have for awhile.  I had to go to work at 7:30pm-11:30pm.  Wal Mart started having sales at 8:00pm.  It was crazy!!!  I was soooo stressed...but did OK.  I can't imagine what it would be like to work in a city at this time of year.  It was insane enough here.  Everyone was pretty nice even though they had to stand in lines for forever it seemed.  I have to go back to work at noon.  It's almost 5:00am now & I haven't been to sleep yet!!LOL  So after I write this, I'm headed to bed for a few hours.  I did get in my exercise before going to moms,' so I'm proud of myself for that.  If you noticed where I put my weight loss...I erased a bunch of them, because for the past year I have gone between 302-318 lbs & that's it...up & down.  Just didn't seem to be that serious about it, but I am now.  So have pretty much started that over.  I will record my weight once a week again for now.  My first goal is 299 lbs...at least I would be below 300!  I'm hoping for that by at least December 10th.  Then go from there.

JM...it's still confusing.  I just can't give that up right now.  Maybe one of these days I will, but for now...just still totally into him &  I don't want to lie about it.  I know it's not the best situation & there is quite a bit that we have to work out.  Will see how it goes.  There has to be some major effort on his part or it's just not going to work.  I have about come to the end of my patience.  He wants to be in a relationship with me, but doesn't want to put the effort into it from my point of view.  We had a bit of an argument on the phone a couple of nights ago...some things were said (by him) that I can't just let go.  You should really watch what you say, because you can't take back words after they are spoken.  He apologized....but the fact is, he said them.  When you're angry or drunk...the truth comes out....or at least more of the truth than usually does.  One thing he did bring up that I totally agree with is that I talk about Dave & what his going on with him or what is going on with him & the kids.  I'm making a total effort to stop that.  Right now, I just don't know how I feel about everything.  Will have to take some time & really think about it & what I want.

I got off of work tonight & then went to moms' for a few.  The younger two are staying with her tonight.  I then went to get Phillip at Daves'.  I have had a headlight out on the jeep for a couple of weeks now.  I have to wait awhile longer before I can get it fixed.  Well on the way home, I got pulled over (I had been trying to avoid that).LOL  He just let me know that my headlight was out & checked my license & registration.  I couldn't find my friggin' proof of insurance.  But he ran the other & saw that I did have insurance.  He just told me to make sure that I had it with me next time.  No ticket or anything...whew!  He was really nice.  I haven't seen him around here before, so maybe he's one of the newer ones.  Some of the older ones are total jerks.

Well have to get up in a few hours, so will go for now.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!:)

No comments: