.

.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

TIME GOES BY FAST

Matthew turned 9 yesterday (3rd)!  It's soo weird that my "baby" is that old already!  I don't know where the time goes..especially as I get older.  He had a party at the bowling alley.  His friends Jordan & Bethany came.  I hadn't invited J & her kids, because of her still being mad at me.  But she texted this morning & asked if we wanted to go to the park.  I told her that it was Matthew's birthday & I wasn't sure what I was doing.  She said something like "Is he having a party?  Never mind, it's really none of my business & we're never invited anyway."  Talk about a guilt trip!  So I was kinda pissed off.  The party started at 1:30pm & I told her around 1:20 to come to the bowling alley.  She said that she wasn't even ready yet, but that she would get ready & be there.  So the other kids...Jordan, Bethany, Dominic & Matthew started bowling..since we only have a certain amount of time to bowl & then they get hot dogs & drinks.  I went ahead & put her kids' names in & just had the other kids bowl for them until they got there.  Well they didn't get there in time to bowl.  It was like 2:45 before they showed up.  So they just played some arcade games & whatever.  Matthew won a cute little thing out of the crane machine...two little bears stuck together with the words "hugs & kisses" between them.  He gave it to Bethany.  I thought it was so cute!!LOL  He didn't really want it, because it was too "girly."  Bethany was very happy to get it..I know she liked it, but I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Matthew as well.  After the bowling alley, we decided to go to the park with J & her kids.  So we did that for awhile.  Her son is staying with Matthew tonight over at Daves'.  Anyway, the issue that I have with J is that she gets too mad very easily over nothing & then just doesn't talk for awhile.  Then the whole guilt trip thing...I grew up with that kind of thing..so it's not going to work on me.  But I knew that Matthew wanted to have more kids at the party, so that's that.  Will see how things go from now on.

Tracy & I drove to Pueblo from her house in Canon City.  She had seen "Paranormal Activity 4" & didn't think it was that good, so we went to see the movie "Sinister."  OMG!!  If you like scary movies, you HAVE to see this one!!  It was awesome!  Scared me!!LOL  Tracy & I were the only ones in the theater, which was a good thing considering there was a bit of screaming a couple of times.LOL  Well not really screaming, but it was totally scary. 

I plan on going to Colorado Springs to see JM next weekend.  I hope that it works out that I can.  Otherwise, I don't know when I will get to see him again.  But guess I will just have to wait & see if Wal Mart calls me on Monday & what they say.  I hope that I don't have to work next weekend yet.  I'm totally ready to work..just would like the weekend with JM...

I dyed my hair last night a darker brown....I don't like it.:(  I have natural light brown hair, but I have been dying it blonde since I was like 20..so for 23 years.  I don't know what possessed me to go darker, but thought it would be something different, which it is.  I just don't like it being dark I guess...I'm used to seeing at least some blonde when I look in the mirror & now there's none.  I don't know if I will keep it like this for very long.  May go back to blonde sooner rather than later.  I will see how I feel about it in a week or so.

Dave told me yesterday that Gracie has started texting him again.  He's not sure how he feels about that.  She is still seeing another guy & he is seeing Christy.  But as he said, "Christy isn't Gracie."  I knew that she would contact him sooner or later & then it would start again.  That's one of the MAIN reasons that I didn't just take him back.  Neither one of them can seem to get each other out of their systems.  He was just willing to "settle" for me.  That makes me sad.  It also kinda pisses me off that he can find someone so easily.  He found Gracie easily & now he has Christy.  That was easy for him too.  It's not like that for me.  The one I want lives 2 hrs away & who knows how long til he gets tired of that??  I know a lot of it has to do with my weight.  Not many guys are attracted to big women.  Just the way it is.  I have still been exercising.  I weigh in the morning.....just hope it's at least a little less than it was the other day.

No comments: