.

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FMM: DEAR SANTA



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Dear Santa: List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!





1.  Tickets to Vegas would be nice!!  I LOVE the place!!:)

 
 
2.  Some cool bright shoes...reminds me of the 80's....sigh.LOL  Though I may be a little old to pull it off.



3.  Tickets to a Luke Bryan Concert!!



4.  A book about Carole Landis...she was a star in "Old Hollywood."  Just have wanted the book for awhile!!LOL



5.   A New Orleans Saints Jersey that fits me!!:)

 

6.  Pink Camoflauge Pants...have no idea why...but I want some!!LOL



7.  Cash is always good!!:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 8.  A cool 80's shirt would be good!!:)  The whole outfit would look kinda silly on me though!!
 
 
 
9.   All seasons of Supernatural!!
 
 
 
10.  Perhaps a Skull ring...I know..weird.LOL
 
 
 
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Try to come up with at least ten things that you love, but feel free to share as many as you’d like! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Also be sure to take a few minutes to say hi to someone new. I want everyone here to know they’re loved, and I know you all feel the same way!
 

1 comment:

Tim said...

Cool choices Tammy! I needed sunglasses to look at those bright shoes!!