.

.

Monday, November 5, 2012

FMM: TEN REASONS TO BE THANKFUL


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
1. I'm thankful for being alive for another day.
2. For being healthy & not being sick like I was this Summer.
3. For my amazing kids...they make me laugh...though sometimes they DO drive me crazy!!LOL
4. I'm thankful for music....it has helped me get thru some hard times.  When I can't express myself, the lyrics do it for me.
5.  For the friends that are truly there for me.
6.  I'm thankful for all of you who read my blog...for sharing all my craziness.;)
7.  For my family whom I love very much...wish we were closer & got along better.
8.  I'm thankful that I may have a job soon...so I can get caught up on some bills & have money for Christmas.
9.  For JM being in my life...wherever that may go.
10. I'm thankful for living in Colorado....near the mountains, which I love.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

balkdog81 said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work. It appears we both have experienced some of the same things. Divorce, weight loss, depression, kids... Keep up the good fight. As long as you are not a CU fan, we will be ok.. :)

Tammy said...

Nope...not a CU fan!!LOL