.

.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

NOT FEELING GREAT

I slept a lot of yesterday.  Supposed to work today, but called in.  I feel bad doing it...especially this time of year...but I'm hurting at the moment.  My stomach has really been hurting, but mostly right now the pain is in my back towards the middle on my left side & it comes around to the front on my left side.  My left arm aches.  I'm not running a fever or anything....a fever for me is anything 98 & up, since my usual temp is 95-96.  I'm going to call the doctor as soon as they open this morning & hopefully I can get in.  I didn't want to go to the ER last night, even though I felt like I needed to, because I can't afford that.  The boys bowl this morning & they want me there & so I will do my best to be there.  I have missed the last two weeks since I had to work.  They are all on a bowling league & they really enjoy it.

The Christmas tree is up...it's a pre-lit tree...but some of the lights don't work anymore...so I found out when we put it up.  So will have to add some lights.  Then will probably decorate it tomorrow evening sometime when Dominic is home too.  He stays at my mom's on the weekends.  It's just what he does.  I think it's just to get away from brothers who fight all of the time.  I must say that I get tired of all of their fighting too.  It's ridiculous. 

Jeff is an amazing boyfriend.  He rubs my back when I don't feel good, gets me things from the kitchen when I don't feel like moving.   I'm happy that he's here with me.  I know that he may not be able to stay even though we both want that.  He can't find a job here.  He's very smart & working fast food...well just not for him.  He would take that job though if it was available.  Living in a small town isn't always the best thing.  He's trying to find some on line work as well.  I hope that he finds something soon.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Going back to bed.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: