.

.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

LAZY DAY

I'm so tired at the moment.  That & I'm still sick...OK I know that I wouldn't feel 100% better instantly...but felt good yesterday....so just thought I was over being sick...NOT.  It's cold out & starting to snow....I see a lot of sleeping going on today.LOL  I have a few things that I want to get done...but mostly just sleep. 

Did some grocery shopping yesterday after work.  Jeff had walked up to meet me, so that was cool.  Mom came & got us after we were done.  That's such a pain in the ass.  Having to rely on someone else to drive us around.  I'm grateful & thankful that she is there for me...but she shouldn't have to be doing that...and I feel bad.  But, for right now, there's not much I can do about it.  Anyway, I also got our Christmas pictures ready to be sent out.  I do one of those Holiday Card things from Wal Mart where you can put a picture or a few pictures on a "Christmasy" card.  I don't explain things very well sometimes.LOL

Sorry for such a short post...don't have a lot to say today.  Shocking, I know.;)

No comments: