.

.

Friday, December 27, 2013

MADE IT THRU!!;)

OK...the 23rd...I called & made the appt & was supposed to go in on the 24th for the ultrasound.  I DID end up going to work, but I was pissed off about it. LOL  Didn't go in until 12:30pm & I was scheduled to work at 8:30am.  It was crazy that day!  SO many people shopping.  I couldn't NOT go, ya know?  I told one of my managers that I might have to call in on the 24th because of the ultrasound & she pretty much said that if I did, I wouldn't have a job.  You can only miss 3 days in a 6 month period.  So it was just a crappy day.  I changed my appt to the 26th.  Work on Christmas Eve wasn't too bad.  Worked from 9:00am-5:00pm.  By that time, Jeff's mom was here & they came & picked me up & we went down to my mom's to open presents.  It was actually pretty nice.  I was worried that it would be weird.  But all turned out good.  I got some books that I wanted & a couple of other things.  Then we came home...mom had to bring the boys home a bit later because there wasn't room in Brenda's car (Jeff's mom).  It will be nice when I can get my own car again!  The boys went to sleep pretty easily...wish they would have done that when they were little!!LOL  I always had a hard time getting them to sleep because they were so excited.  I told them that they couldn't open presents Christmas morning until 7:00am, because Brenda was sleeping on an air mattress in the living room.  So we all got up then & opened presents.  They loved their presents.  They all got quite a few things.  Not only from me...but others as well.  The "main" presents....Dominic got a tablet & Matthew got a Nintendo 2DS.  Phillip got this cool ring that he wanted.  I had to order it.  He wears a size 13!  Anyway...he also got an air mattress, because his bed has seen better days.  Now just have to clean out his room & put it in there.  It will take up more space than I had thought.  He later got a guitar from his dad that he really wanted.  The boys got me some nice presents.:)  Books & jewelry.  I love them so much!!  I didn't feel great Christmas day & had to lay down a lot, which I felt bad about.  It was a beautiful day out.  I was just really hurting (my stomach).  Brenda fixed dinner.  That had been the plan from the beginning, but I still felt bad that I wasn't able to help her.  It was really good!  The boys had gone with their dad.  My mom stopped by for a few & ate with us.  Which I loved.  I'm glad that she decided to come over.  Later, Brenda & I watched the movie "Heat" with Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy.  I LOVED the movie!  It was sooo funny!  It was good to laugh.  I love Sandra Bullock.  Melissa McCarthy was awesome though!  She has a new fan.  

Will write more later.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

No comments: