.

.

Monday, December 16, 2013

FRUSTRATED, BUT ALSO THANKFUL.

I'm so frustrated with my weight.  I thought for sure that I would be below 288 this week...but nooooo....back up to 291!:(  Not happy about that at all.  Just need to focus.

Work went OK today...very long.  Came home to find the dishes STILL not done.  I would have done them last night, but Jeff said "No, I will do them tomorrow."  Ummmm....guess not?  Kinda pisses me off.  He gets annoyed that Phillip (my 15 year old) sleeps all day & doesn't do much of anything....he can't really say much about that at this moment. 


On a more positive note....the Christmas tree is decorated & looks nice.  I will have to take a pic & post it.:)  I have most of the presents wrapped...just a few more to go.  I want to go help mom with some things tomorrow...since I have the next 4 days off.  Woo Hoo!!:) 


Jeff doesn't like going to mom's because she smokes & everything smells like smoke...then HE smells like smoke after he's there.  Mom thinks it's because he doesn't like her.  I haven't told her about the smoke thing yet.  It aggravates me.  I like going to her house & playing cards...but we need 3 people...Duke used to play...but he's gone now.  It's not like there are a lot of options.  But oh well.  I don't know how much of a conflict my relationship with my mom will be with Jeff & I.  It had better not be a conflict AT ALL. 

No comments: