.

.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

FMM: GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

fmm


Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



Getting To Know Each Other
 
 
1. What is your favorite color? Blue, purple & green
2. Share one or more of your talents.  I'm good at researching stuff?LOL  I don't really know.  Don't believe I have many talents.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go?  A cafe for coffee or maybe a park to hang out.
4. What is your favorite meal?  Hamburgers.;)
5. Do you prefer to text or talk?  Depends on the person.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know.  I like cemeteries.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes...usually blonde.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  Glasses
9. What is your favorite breakfast food?  Used to be bacon & eggs..but eggs make me sick now for some reason...so BACON.:)  Has to be crisp though.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic?  Very...I have a sarcastic sense of humor...that few people get or appreciate.
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet?  Salty.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Eyes & smile
13. What is the last movie you watched?  I watched a few movies over the weekend.  Last one though was the "Halloween" written by Rob Zombie.
14. Are you religious? I believe in God, but I'm not religious.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? As a Virgo, I'm supposed to be a neat freak. I would LIKE a neat house...but don't think that's going to happen any time soon.  I have hoarder tendencies that I'm working on..so guess somewhere in between.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. There are two things that I really want to do.  Go to Ireland is one.  Go to the "movie star" cemeteries in Hollywood & surrounding areas is another.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?  I have always played it safe...which sucks.  Would rather be a risk taker.
18. Have you ever worn braces?  No, but I should have in Junior High instead of retainers..complete waste of my parents' money...I hardly ever kept them in.:(
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club?  If I were thinner...definitely a club.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be?  Gonna have to agree with Kenlie here.... health, wealth and love.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

boysmum2 said...

Have just read a trilogy by Nora Roberts that was all set in Ireland, so would quite like to go there myself. Stopping by from FMM

Hailey said...

Hey there! Stopping by from FMM. Going to Ireland is definitely on my bucket list too. :-)

Lisa said...

I like cemeteries, too! I love to explore the really old ones.

Mmmm, bacon!

Stopping in from FMM - hi!!

goingloopy said...

Hi - found you from FMM/Kenlie. My best friend is a Virgo, and she has the same issues that you do - she's organized but fights the hoarding tendencies. I'm just your basic Taurus slob. Heh. I also appreciate sarcasm in all its many forms.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from FMM! I like cemeteries too. Unless they are really really creepy :D