.

.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

FMM: SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS

fmm


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Simple Questions
 
 
1. Outside my window I see…my front yard
2. My kitchen counters are…messy?LOL 
3. Yesterday I drank…lots of water
4. My cell phone is…new....just got a new Straighttalk phone.
5. My computer is…an important thing
6. My favorite reality show is…The Biggest Loser
7. My workouts are…Few & far between right now.:(
8. The last book I read is…A paranormal romance by Kresly Cole...LOVE IT!!
9. My week will be….a good one hopefully
10. So far 2013 has been…a pretty good year.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: