.

.

Monday, January 14, 2013

FMM: INTERESTING THINGS

fmm


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Interesting Things
 
 
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?  Twilight...Breaking Dawn Part 2.  Yep...my friend Joannie & I took all 6 of our kids to see it!!LOL  Good movie.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? First REAL kiss?  The Summer when I was 15..wish I would have waited for it to be with someone else.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013.  I gotta say that I haven't done anything really cool in 2013 yet...but the year is still young.:)
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I just recently got a new straighttalk phone..it's touchscreen & is pretty cool.  I only have to pay $45 a month for it now...so I'm good with that.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? I haven't been working out AT ALL lately...but going to try for at least 3x this week...30 minutes each.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Where do I begin???? LOL  "The Breakfast Club," "Sixteen Candles," "Pretty in Pink," "Some Kind Of Wonderful,"...the list goes on!
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? Well "Deeks" off of NCIS: Los Angeles for sure...played by Eric Christian Olsen

OR Taylor Kinney off of "Chicago Fire." 



8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose?  A toss up between crisp bacon, mashed potatoes & garlic bread!!
9. What is your favorite flower? Roses & Lilacs
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?  No...I missed it.:(

 Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Also…say hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday!

No comments: