.

.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

HOLY CRAP!!

OK...so probably not the best way to start out a post!LOL  But I gotta write this down...an historic moment in the life of me!!:)  I'm down below 300 lbs for the first time in over 2 years!!!  I'm at 299 right now.  I'm soooo happy!  OK...I know it's still A LOT of weight...but after being in the 300's for the most part of the past 6-7 years...this is a MAJOR milestone for me!  I'm planning on NEVER going back up into the dreaded 3's again.  Next goal:  295 lbs.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

HUGE MOMENT! Congratulations. Best advice I can give is: Never forget how your feel right now/today as you see that number on the scale!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!!

Erin W said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I just happened to hop over from FMM and started clicking around. Way to go!

Cathy said...

congratulations!