.

.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

FMM: FIVE THINGS

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Five Things


1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Go to Ireland
- Be able to wear tighter shirts without having a belly roll.
- Sit on a beach at sunset with my feet buried in the sand & not a care in the world.:)
- See all "movie star" cemeteries in Hollywood & surrounding areas.
- Have one more passionate love.

2. List five things you love about yourself.
- My eyes
- My sense of humor
- My heart...when I love, I love hard.
- My unique kind of craziness.;)
- My height?LOL  I really had a hard time coming up with another thing!!

3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- Haven't lost my job yet?LOL  I haven't done a lot of cool things in 2013 yet....they are still to come.  Ask me this question in December.;)

4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- coffee pot
- microwave
- Cinnamon candle
- Kitchen Table
- can opener

5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- Turks & Caicos....I have seen pics...very nice.;)
- A cruise of the Bahamas
- Ireland...are you tired of hearing that yet?LOL
- Hawaii
- Australia

6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Sandra Bullock
- Jeffery Dean Morgan
- Katherine Heigl
- Luke Bryan....so hot!!:)
- Jodie Foster...have always liked her.

7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Nickelback
- Luke Bryan
- Def Leppard...hey I didn't get to see them in the 80's!LOL
- Rob Thomas
- Skillet maybe...there are quite a few others as well.

8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Supernatural...though I have missed too many this season.
- Person of Interest
- Chicago Fire...LOVE that show!
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- Blue Bloods

9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- Be a nurse
- Be a psychologist
- Be a truck driver...LOL..does anyone remember "BJ & The Bear?"
- Live in a bookstore.;)
- Move to California

10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Go on a cruise
- Get down to at least 245
- Go to Las Vegas again..haven't been in a couple of years.
- Move to a different town
- Go to my Job Corps reunion in Montana in September.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Did you see my Ireland post? I took a few pics from when I went. It's a beautiful country. Don't give up that dream of going there :)