.

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FMM: 2013

fmm


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


2013
 
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013.  I'm going to plan a trip to Las Vegas...I LOVE that place...of course, I would like to go to Hawaii...but that's just a bit more expensive.LOL
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. I don't have an good habits really.LOL  Seriously...at one point, I wasn't eating anything sweet...so I will go back to cutting back on sugar.
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I used to make them ALL the time...and would stick to them for maybe a week.  So I don't make them anymore.  Though there are a few things that I would like to do this year....fall in love with someone who is also falling in love with me..LOL,  get down below 250 at least, just enjoy life more.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? I want to lose this weight & keep it off.  I know that I will feel better & be healthier if I do.  Also take vitamins so I'm not sick so much.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I plan on seeing JM towards the middle of the month.
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? I would love to go to Las Vegas again...so working on that.  Also plan on going to a Job Corps reunion in Montana (at the actual center) in September, so am very much looking forward to that!  I haven't been back there in almost 23 years!
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I'm filling this in late...but really had no plans.  Did end up going for a nice dinner with my mom, step-sister & step-niece.  Then went to mom's & watched the ball drop in Times Square...a yearly tradition.:)
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3. 
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Being happier...not sweating the small stuff.  Enjoying my life more, spending more time with friends & family, travelling some, having a bit more money to spend & to save..being healthier for sure.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I would love to go to Atchsion, KS to see where my great-grandma was from, to meet some relatives that I have never met before.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

No comments: