.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

MY DAY...

My day went pretty well.:) I took the boys to moms' to look for Easter eggs and then to my ex-sister-in-law's to do the same. Then ate a little bit at both places!! So had plenty to eat today. The boys had fun and that's all that's important.

Arturo called me again tonight. So confusing. I still love him and care about him. I just don't see how he can just come back into my life and think that it's all OK. When he was talking to me, he was talking to another prisoner who has family here in town and I guess the guy asked how Arturo knew me and he says "she's with me." I'm like WHAT?LOL Then before he hung up, he says "I love you." I hope he gets out. I really do. I want to be able to see him again and see if there is any way we could make it work. But, then again, I don't see how I can trust him to be there for me thru the hard times. Why can't things be easy? I haven't seen him in person for almost 6 months. Then if he doesn't get out..well who knows how he will act towards me.

OK, going to start exercising again tomorrow..whether I feel like it or not AND try to watch what I eat. We go to Denver on May 13th..would like to lose at least 10 lbs before then. Let's hope that happens.

2 comments:

timothy said...

i understand the confusion at not knowing how something will go, you just need to figure out what actually best for you (not neccesarily what you want but what you NEED) once you make a decision at least you know where you stand and can go from there (i know easier said than done) i missed my boyfriend horribly for a year after i got rid of him but for me it had to be done, i lost trust and without that love means nothing)you just do what you need to for you! have a great/healthy week! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ashleysweigh said...

Hey I know you mentioned trying the HCG diet, and not knowing if you'd be able to do it...well, i'll stay posted on it, but during the first 2 loading days, I just didn't feel hungry what-so-ever. I really WANTED to eat everything, and I wanted fast food and this and that, but I felt so full after one big meal, there was no way I could eat anything until hours afterwards. The protocol I'm on allows 2 cups of a veggie PLUS 2 cups of salad and 100oz of meat at lunch and dinner. That seems like plenty to me! I ate less than that already. Like i said, i'll keep posted. I start my "very low calorie diet" today!