.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!:) Don't really know what I'm going to do right now. No definite plans. I swear, you could have Easter in July and it would STILL snow here!!!LOL We have snow! Totally crazy. So the Easter Bunny will just have to freeze his little tail off getting those eggs out.:)

The trip to Vegas was AWESOME! Everything went GREAT. I now wish I lived close to Chris...I REALLY like him, but he's not interested in a long distance relationship. Which I can understand...just makes me sad. We went hiking in Red Rocks National Park..think that's what it's called!!LOL Went to a Dodgers/Braves games in LA on the 21st!! That was sooo cool!! First time I had ever been to a professional game of any kind. We just had a lot of fun. I miss him. But hopefully we'll remain friends always.

Got a letter from Arturo....with a couple of pics. He still looks good if you ask me. Says he's still in love with me. Whatever. He doesn't realize how bad he messed it up.

Ron still texts a lot. I text back. I still like him, but don't see how it would go anywhere if he doesn't have a job or anything.

Bruce (in Alaska) called me yesterday and we talked some. I DO miss him and definitely want to see him in July. I just don't know how that will all go.

I'm not being selfish here, but I need to look out more for #1. I need to do what is best for ME...that in return will be better for my kids. I'm always putting everyone else before me. I need to make myself happy. I need to learn to love myself. I know it won't be easy, but I will get there. I'm planning on taking some on-line classes...not sure in what yet...accounting or maybe medical transcription. I want to DO something with my life. I want to be able to be better off financially AND to feel better about myself. Chris is really good at pushing me to better my life..to make things happen, instead of just letting life happen to me. Just gotta get up off my lazy butt and do it.

The low carb thing fell by the wayside while I was in Vegas...so now I feel like crap. Need to get back on the wagon and also start exercising again. My body just doesn't feel good. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. Though I still fit into the size 46 jeans...I still feel huge. So will get back into the program. I need to do this for me. Chris recently had the "stomach sleeve" done and while I was there, he barely ate anything! I was envious AND felt bad for being hungry!!LOL He just gets full a lot faster. My eating has been out-of-control. I will TRY to eat better today...but most likely will have to REALLY start tomorrow.

My 18 year old niece, Justine..she is having some major issues. She has just given up basicaly. Doesn't want to do anything. Is depressed and annoyed. You should see her posts on Facebook!!! Anyway, I hope she gets herself together soon.

No comments: