.

.

Friday, March 25, 2011

STARTING AGAIN.....

How many times do I start a "diet" over???? I'm sooooo tired of this. I feel bloated and "icky" tonight. I just can't deal with how I fat I feel. I just need to NOT eat hardly at all. Mostly water and protein shakes. Maybe I'll eat a little for dinner. I really don't know. All I know is that I can't handle feeling like I do now. Why do I have to think about food all of the time? It's an obsession. Why can't I be "normal?" Whatever that is? I can totally see why some people turn into anorexics. I just don't know how they can't eat AT ALL. I know for a fact that I can't go to that extreme...I love food too damn much. Will try this for the weekend and let you know how it goes. If it works, then will try my best to stick with it. I weighed today and I was 298. I HAVE to get as far away from 300 as I can and NOT in the other direction! Will weigh on Monday. Just hope I can do this and stick with it.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Eating food like we do is an addiction and like any other addiction it takes alot of determination and time to overcome. You can do it, you shouldn't not eat at all, you need to eat enough of the right food to keep your metabolism up and get some exercise! Identifying my trigger foods and staying away from them all together has really helped me and having alot of support and people around to hold me accountable for what I eat and how I'm doing. You can do this and you will be so happy once you do, I cant tell you how awesome it feels to know that you have the control and are doing something to improve your health and over all well being. :)

T said...

Not eating is the WORST thing you can do.. your body goes into starvation mode when you don't give it the food it needs.. what does it do when it goes into starvation mode? It stores whatever comes in as fat.. the body is funny that way! We need food to fuel our bodies, healthy food.. eat healthy food and watch the carbs you eat.. living on water and protein shakes is not at all healthy.. we all need carbs, protein and fat.. that's what our body uses for energy for our muscles, for our liver... I know it sounds funny but if you start eating more and eating the right things, throw in some exercise and you have a winning combination!!

Tammy said...

Thank you both!!:) I know I need to eat...it's just hard to STOP eating sometimes.:( I definitely try to watch the carbs..that's been the only thing that has really helped me to lose weight before, so I know I need to keep on doing that. Not an easy thing. I exercise to DVDS (an hour) at least 3-4 days a week. Now that it's getting nicer out, I want to get out and walk more. Thank you for being there and wish me luck!!:)