.

.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MISS HOW IT WAS....

I still miss my ex...miss how things used to be. He has moved on and way past me....I just haven't gotten totally to that point yet. No guy measures up to him. I hate that we took each other for granted and lost it all. Now he's happy and I know I should be happy for him, but guess I'm just being a little selfish right now. I know we can't ever go back..too much has happened...but it's hard to just totally let go.:(

Elizabeth Taylor passed away yesterday. I hope that she is with all of her friends and family now and with Richard Burton again...her one great love. We should all have one of those.

Today is my niece, Madisons' 9th birthday. Can't believe how fast they grow up!

I don't know if anyone actually reads this or not, but I hope that you're having a great week.:)

No comments: