.

.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC'S OF ME.....questions taken from a fellow blogger.:)

ABC's of Me
A. Age - 41

B. Bed size - King

C. Chore you hate - Basically all!!LOL Though I really don't like folding and putting clothes away.

D. Dogs - I'm not really a dog person...more of a cat person, but I do like smaller dogs...

E. Essential start to your day - Exercise and a shower

F. Favorite color - Blue, Green, Purple

G. Gold or Silver - Silver

H. Height - 5'8

I. Instruments you play - Used to play the piano and flute briefly in grade school...nothing now.

J. Job Title - Stay home at mom for right now.

K. Kids - I have 3 sons ages 13, 9, 7

L. Live - I live in Poncha Springs, CO...I say Salida, CO because Poncha is only 5 miles from there and really can't be called a town.LOL Maybe like 700 or so people here..around 5,000 or so in Salida.

M. Mom's name - Her name is Susan, but she goes by Sue

N. Nicknames - Tam

O. Overnight hospital stays - Where do I start??LOL When I was about 8 was in for a few days with mono. When I was 12 I was in for tonsils being taken out. I've had 3 c-sections, my appendix, gallbladder and right ovary all taken out at different times. I THINK that's 'it."LOL

P. Pet peeve - Rude people and people who think they are better than everyone else.

Q. Quote from a movie - There are many...but "I'm your Huckleberry" is one of my faves..from "Tombstone." My fave movie of all time.

R. Rigthy or Lefty - Righty

S. Sibling - My sisters Beverly 38 and Cindy almost 33.

T. Time you wake up - Around 6:15am to get the boys up for school. I sometimes go back to bed after that!!LOL

U. Underwear - Yes I do.LOL

V. Vegetable you dislike - Cauliflower

W. What makes you late - Me. My dad used to say that I would be late to my own funeral.;) I'm always late it seems.:( Bad habit of mine.

X. X-rays - It's been a few years and can't remember exactly what for.

Y. Yummy food you make - I don't like to cook.

Z. favorite Zoo animal - Lions, monkeys, tigers.

No comments: