.

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

WHATEVER......

Well he never called and has answered none of my texts.  I HATE being ignored more than anything.  If he doesn't want anything to do with me, then at least have the balls to tell me that, right??  Is that too much  to ask for??  I guess so.    I don't know what I do wrong, but obviously it's something.  Thought maybe he was different...I'm sooo delusional.  Yeah he could call me tomorrow or whatever...but right now, I'm pissed and upset.  I don't deserve to be treated like this.  I was supposed to go to Colorado Springs this Saturday to go on a date with a guy named David.  I was going to cancel it because of Vic.  Guess I don't need to do that.  I don't know if I really want to go though.  What's the point?  It's just ridiculous.

Decided not to do this weeks questions...it's about cooking and I hate cooking.LOL  So I will wait til next week and maybe there will be questions that I can relate to.:)

1 comment:

Tim said...

I know it's horrible being ignored but maybe you need to remember that a rejection allows you not waste time on a guy who isn't for you. He aint worth it. If he was, he wouldn't be ignoring you.