.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

10 DAY CHALLENGE (10 Secrets)

I'm late in doing this...so will just get them all done at once.:) Hope you won't mind.


10. I love to read paranormal romance..two of my fave authors of this genre are Jacqueline Frank & Christine Feehan.

9. My hair is actually light brown..but dye it blonde on a regular basis.

8. I have an addictive personality and constantly have to struggle against the following: sex, food, alcohol & gambling.

7. I used to want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader when I was a kid.:)

6. The only "diet" that works for me is low carb, but have a hard time sticking to it.

5. I was extremely shy when I was younger..more outgoing now, but I sometimes have to force myself to be social.

4. My fattest was 350 lbs.

3. My best friend from Kindergarten was and is Tracy

2. I'm very moody, intense and emotional a lot of the time.

1. I was molested as a child

No comments: