.

.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.:)

Well things are going pretty good actually. I don't really know how long I will feel "good," but I will take advantage of it. At this point in time, I have decided to quit having the "victim mentality." I'm in charge of my own life and can't control what anyone else does or says. Will I still have bad days and bitch and complain..yes. So if people can't deal with that, then I guess that's their issue. I have started exercising again..and I feel better. I need to keep up with it and not make excuses. It's crunch time now...I always wait til the last minute to do things. I know I can't lose a ton of weight before Denver next month or before my reunion in June, but I CAN lose some and feel better and hopefully look better as well.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Whether it takes months or years, the important step is always the first one in the right direction. Good on you! :)

MaryFran said...

I've had the victim mentality also....and it has REALLY affected EVERY aspect of my life. I refuse to be a victim any longer. I am taking control of my own destiny. :-)