.

.

Friday, April 20, 2012

COMMENTS

I received a comment from an anonymous reader (of course)...you can read it on my last post and my response to it. I understand that I open myself up to criticism by making this blog public. So that's fine. I don't think it's fine though that people feel the need to judge me. I try not to judge other people. That's not my job in life. Yes I have problems just like everyone else, I bitch and complain..but that is my right. There is freedom of speech. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read my blog. Have I had a hard time of letting go of my ex and moving on? Yes I have. Do I depend on him a little too much still, yes I do. He was court ordered to pay the house payment. I'm paying it now. Is it fair that I have his 3 kids and I'm paying the house payment and all the other bills, that he has a new car, is moving and has a "sugarmomma?" No it's not fair. Does it piss me the hell off sometimes? Yes it does. He DOES still have to help out with HIS kids whether or not he's "done with me" as the reader put so nicely. If I haven't said it before, I'm on disability. I don't feel the need to elaborate on that. Is it because I'm FAT as some of you may be thinking...no it's not. I will leave it at that. Yes I can work part-time while I'm disability and am planning on looking for a job. This is a small town and there isn't much, but I'm not using that as an excuse. I will do what I have to do to make sure that my kids are provided for. I was also told that I should have saved money instead of gambling. Yes I agree with that. You don't know my life...gambling is an escape for me. But I have stopped that and go to Bingo once a week if that. Am I willing to stop going? No. It's one of the only things that I look forward to. Should I have saved money over there years? Yes. But there has never really been any money to save. Regardless, it's kinda of a dead issue at the moment. So do I need to stop blogging? Start keeping my feelings and emotions to myself (like I do in "real life" anyway?) Maybe I should. But, then again, this is where I vent and I have made a few friends on here. I'm not going to stop just because some people think I'm stupid, lazy, too dependent or whatever. Do I have a "victim mentality" like I have recently read about? Most likely. I have felt sorry for myself more times in my life than I can remember. I'm a "negative" person my nature. It's a daily struggle to look at the more positive things in my life. I worry constantly about everything. It's just who I am. I'm working on being a better person, to take charge of my life, to not "depend" on anyone. After reading the comment...I feel hurt and pissed off. Trying not to let it ruin my day. I could never take criticism well or have people not like me. I have realized a long time ago that you can't make people like you. They either do or they don't. Anyway, if you're tired of listening to me bitch and complain about things when something is bothering me, then feel free to stop "following" me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Rule #1 about blogging: people are ridiculous. It's so easy to be a jerk from behind a computer screen. Don't write for them, write for you - this is your place to clear your mind and express your thoughts. ♥

Tim said...

Totally agree with Mary. Write whatever YOU want to write about. There will always be people out there who don't agree with things you write but the important thing is that you use this blog how you want to use it.