.

.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUNDAY NIGHT

I'm happy to say that Mike called me last night.:) I went over to his place and hung out. He's a cool guy. I don't think he wants anything serious, but hopefully we can be friends at least. Maybe FWB. He has an awesome smile. He's quiet, but funny. He is an exellent artist. He showed me one of his drawings. I wish I had that talent! He's really not my type..shorter than me and thin...I feel like an Amazon in those situations.LOL But I like being around him. So we'll just see how it goes.

I'm doing OK on low carb...not as good as I should be though. Have lost a few pounds. Official weigh-in will be on Wednesdays.

My mom goes in tomorrow to hear her results of her stress test. I already know they aren't good. One of the doctors told her that she had "failed" it. Will just to see how bad it is and go from there, I guess.

No comments: