.

.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD....

I have decided to be more positive about life. Not always an easy thing for me.LOL OK, as for the boys and my ex...I get angry sometimes and say and do things that I don't really mean. This is a place for me to vent and I understand that by doing that, I'm putting myself out there to be criticized. But writing helps me thru it, so I will deal with any criticism that may come my way. Just please try to refrain from the name calling.;) The boys have seen their dad almost every day this week and that's not going to change any time soon. Though I may "threaten" that every now and then. I know that they love and need each other. I'm NOT going to hurt my kids just because I'm hurt. They've been thru enough with all of this.

I started on Atkins on the 18th. I have tried it before and have gotten fast results. It's just hard for me to stick to. I love carbs and sugar. Just tired of being stuck at this weight for so long. So will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!:)

No comments: