.

.

Friday, February 4, 2011

TRIALS.....

I will start of first with Mike...OK...I can take a hint.LOL If he was really interested, he would call me on a more regular basis, right? Also when I call him, he would either answer or call me back after I leave a message, right? Well he doesn't do either. I called him Monday night and left a message to see how he was doing. Never called me back. Called and left another message last night to see if he wanted to hang out this weekend or just go to dinner. Nothing. Men confuse me. Anyway, will just back off and if he calls, he calls and if he doesn't, then I will get over it.

My diet SUCKS.:( I'm having a hard time staying on it. I lost A POUND in a week.:( That's soooo disappointing. I was exercising every day, but have slacked off now that it doesn't seem to be doing any good. I know that I can't think that way. But I get discouraged. Just have to get back into it fast, before I just don't do it at all.

Went with my mom to the doctor on Monday. She also has a torn rotator cuff (muscle in her shoulder), but they won't do surgery on that until after she has surgery on her heart (they have to put a stent in one of her arteries) AND stop smoking for 3 months. I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.LOL We'll see. She has some scarring on a little piece of her heart, which they say means she has had a mild heart attack at some point!!!:( They can't say exactly when though. They say that sometimes diabetics have silent heart attacks. That's scary.;( I just want her to be OK. She goes to Colorado Springs to see the heart doctor on the 11th.

One of Big Mikes' little girls has been in the hospital the past couple of days.:( They don't know what's wrong with her. Think maybe her gallbladder needs to come out and also maybe something wrong with her liver. Please pray for her. She's only 5 or 6.

I'm still hoping that Arturo gets out this year. His parole hearing is May 12th. He may not find out until June or July though.

I had an abortion on February 4, 1992....I'm sooo sorry my baby.:( I was selfish and wrong. I have never forgotten you. I hope you can forgive me.

No comments: