.

.

Friday, January 7, 2011

The weekend!

I should be in bed sleeping right now, but since I'm up, thought I might as well post.:) Gotta get the boys up for school in a little while and then get ready to leave for Cripple Creek! I'm sooo excited! Going to drive to Colorado Springs first and leave my car there and ride up with Dennis. Staying Friday night in Cripple Creek..do some gambling. Then head back to the Springs and stay there Saturday night. I hope that it turns out to be a great weekend! I'm nervous and excited at the same time! Weather is supposed to turn bad Sunday morning...hopefully I make it back before it gets too bad.

Eric (from New Years Eve) texted me last night...said he was just now getting my texts...OK, seriously...does he think I believe that?LOL He was passing thru and pretty much wanted a booty call..though he didn't come right out and say it. I told him that I have the kids tonight. He then told me that his car was big enough! Yeah whatever. So that didn't happen. I refuse to be just a booty call. If he actually wants to hang out and do things, other than have sex, then great. I'm worth more than just sex dammit. Yes it has taken me long enough to figure that out. I still love sex, don't get me wrong, but it's not everything.

I still miss Arturo with all of my heart. I try not to think about him too much anymore. I just don't understand what the hell happened. Not having any closure is hard for me. I totally trusted him, even though it's hard for me to trust anyone anymore. Then he does this. I was even thinking about marrying him! He had talked about it. So just doing my thing and trying to live my life.

No comments: