.

.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LIFE

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Dave actually had the balls to ask me if I would consider moving to Denver! I was like HELL NO! I can't even believe he asked me that. He wants it all...wants to live with is gf AND have the kids around. He's like "there are a lot of opportunities up there for you." Like this is about ME! Please. I have no friends or family up there and I would have to put the kids in a city school? I don't think so. He really needs to get a grip.

Things are going OK with Arturo...same ol'. I still love him, no doubt. I'm just having a hard time getting past how he acted in December. How can I count on someone that every time he gets mad at me, he just disappears or ignores me for however long he feels like?

Went out last weekend with some friends and had a fun time. Met a guy named Mike. Won't put his last name. He is really quiet or seems that way. I went to school with his brother, but don't remember him. Anyway, we ended up hooking up. I always say I'm not going to do that and always end up doing it anyway. He gave me his phone number and then later on asked one of my friends for mine. I called him on the 23rd and he sounded happy to hear from me. Then he called me last night and we talked for quite awhile. Said he would call me today, but didn't. So called him tonight to see how he was doing and he just seemed like he didn't want to talk to me and didn't have much to say. So I told him I would talk to him later. He said he would call me tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath. I will learn eventually. I try to "live in the moment" these days. Maybe that isn't always a good thing? I really liked him too. Oh well, after a week or so of not hearing from him, I should be back to being me and not being so upset about it.

Hung out with an old friend today. His name is also Mike. Will call him Big Mike so people will know the difference. He's 29. He's a cool guy. If he was single, I would love to date him, but he's not. But hopefully we can keep up our friendship anyway.

Still on Atkins...Day 8. I'm doing OK. It's hard though. I will weigh in on Friday and let you know how that goes. I DO have more energy though.:) That's a plus.

No comments: