.

.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ex Drama

I forgot to post about the whole ex thing. He sometimes really pisses me the hell off. His gf lives in Denver, so they are constantly texting or talking on phone. No it doesn't bother me because of my feelings anymore, but it DOES bother me when he can't control himself around our kids! I'm pretty sure he can go a couple of f**king hours without texting her and spend some quality time with our boys! I try to explain this to him...he then says he will do it..that he understands where I'm coming from, etc. He will be "good" for a few days and then be back to doing the same crap. Our oldest is having a hard time with the whole divorce thing. Plus having problems in school...just hard for him to learn things. He sees it as Dave (ex) leaving us for Gracie and her kids. He has gone to Denver with Dave before when he goes to see Gracie and even while there, Dave just leaves him to play with her kids, while they go off and do their own thing. Dave says he doesn't do that, but I believe Phillip over him. Phillip has asked him numerous times not to text her while he's around and yet he continues to do it. He is being a selfish ass and I hate it. I told him if the can't control himself and spend quality time with our kids, then I just won't let them go over there. He didn't like that...tells me to quit threatening to keep the kids from him. He doesn't get that he's alienating them himself by acting the way he does. Matthew, my youngest, tells people that Dave goes to see his "other family" in Denver! He's going to Denver this weekend actually and I think that's BS. But whatever. He needs to put his kids first and though he says he does, he really doesn't. It's all about him and HER. Yes I'm still a bit bitter, but life goes on. I deal with it on a daily basis and it's not as bad as it once was. I don't know if I will ever be totally over it. I still miss Dave. He was my best friend for a lot of years, as well as my husband. It's hard to let go of that. He says that we can always be friends and that I can always talk to him. He just doesn't get it. How hard that is for me. He has moved on. I'm still trying to figure out my life without him. Hopefully one day it will be easier.

No comments: