.

.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anonymous commenter.....

Seriously....since you are too chicken to actually put a face with your name...shut the hell up. Not that I owe you or anyone an explaination, but HE is the one that keeps stringing me along! If you don't know the whole situation, then you need to keep your mouth shut. He's the one that calls and texts all the time. Wants to hang out. My parents put my sisters and I in the middle when they were divorcing, so I know how crappy that is. Believe me, I'm NOT keeping them from him. He is supposed to have them on weekends...that's what we agreed on and that's what's in the papers. He sees them EVERY DAY. I'm just saying that he doesn't need to see them EVERY DAY. He's the one that bailed. There are consequences to everything. THEN he wants ME to move to Denver, so that he can move there and be with his gf!! Then he won't have to choose between her and the boys. Well guess what???? NOT gonna happen! So if I'm being a bitch or as you put it an "asshole," then so be it. You need to get a grip and find something better to do with your life instead of judging others. Peace.

No comments: