.

.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Being sick...

I have a pretty bad cold at the moment. Yuck. I hate being sick. Plus it's cold and VERY windy out. Makes for a depressing combination. I did manage to get my workout in yesterday and plan on doing it again today. Have to keep going. I'm determined to lose the rest of this weight this year...or at least most of it. Not much else to say right now. Still haven't heard from Arturo and I guess I have come to accept that. I think it sucks though. There are just some things that you can't control and one of them are peoples' feelings for you. They either like you or they don't. Eventually, we all find out who our real friends are. I'm going to Cripple Creek on Friday. It's a small gambling town. I love going there, but don't get to go very often. I'm heading up there with a friend. His name is Dennis. He's originally from my hometown, but I just recently started talking to him by e-mail. He's 52. We get along really well thru e-mail and on the phone, so hopefully we will in person as well. I'm not looking for anything serious...he's just coming out of a 34 year marriage. Will just be nice to hang out with someone and talk. I don't have any expectations of anything.

No comments: