.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WEDNESDAY....

OK, I know that I said that I was pretty much giving up on weight loss...I'm sooo not. I didn't come this far to just quit. I just get in my "moods." I got the papers filed at the courthouse yesterday and sent a copy to Dave. He may not be too happy, but I can't worry about that. He didn't care how I felt when he filed the papers behind my back. My problem is, I still care. He dropped Dominic off at moms' last night and came in!! Is he crazy??? My mom and step-dad are sooo pissed off at him right now and he just waltz in. Luckily, they were in their rooms, but my step-dad came out of his room to see who was there and then went back in (Thank God). After Dave left, he's like "what the hell was he doing in here?" He wasn't mad at me, he's just pissed at Dave. Dave had some serious balls, because I had told him how they feel about him right now. Then he brought the boys some soda and brought me one too! He usually doesn't..so WTF? You wouldn't believe how hard it is not to just text him when I want, but so far, have just been keeping it to the topic of the boys. If he says anything different (like trying to start a conversation), I ignore the text. It's really hard to do.:(

One of my guy "friends" texted me last night and asked if I wanted to "hook up." I said "nah, sorry." He was like WTH??LOL Just tired of all that crap. Then Bobby..thought he wanted more of a relationship with me..that's what he had said..of course he HAD been drinking at the time!LOL We texted some yesterday and he said we are just friends. Well at least that's cleared up. I told him I don't "sleep" with all of my friends. So now that he knows he's not getting any, who knows if he will still want to hang out or not. Doesn't matter either way to me really.

No comments: