.

.

Monday, October 3, 2011

ANOTHER DAY...

Arturo called me yesterday...it's always sooo weird...I start thinking about him or something and then there he is. Told me he sent me a letter that I should be getting in a day or so. I don't know what to make of it all, but I'm willing to have him in my life.

I weighed today and was still 307. So though I didn't lose any this week..at least I didn't gain any either..which is nice. I just have to work harder at losing it. I started taking 2 diet pills yesterday as well instead of just one and it seemed fine. At least it helps with the appetite. Gives me a bit more energy. I haven't felt good today though. Just a stomach flu or something going around. I don't think it has to do with the pills. Will wait a couple of days and see.

I'm not stressing out about Phillip not calling or texting me last weekend anymore. We talked and he apologized. I WAS angry with Dave though. I just can't let go of the friendship and he says he doesn't want to either. He says he doesn't really know how to be a friend, but that he will try to be better. It's all so confusing. It may be weird that I want to be friends with my ex..but he was my best friend for so many years...and it's hard to let that go.

No comments: