.

.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PANICKY....

I don't know what my problem is tonight, but I can't "calm down." I feel like I'm going to go crazy. I don't have anyone to talk to and I think that's making it worse. I want to call or text Dave..even though he's asleep. He could always calm me down. Now that's gone. I'm alone. Always. People around me and still alone. It makes me sick to think about. What am I going to do? Who am I going to turn to? I just feel like screaming. I have more to say on this blog..but I can't even concentrate right now. I just feel like I'm stuck in my own skin or something, if that even makes any sense.

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” -Orson Welles.

1 comment:

timothy said...

ok darlin breathe deep and slow close your eyes and calm yourself. it's ok being alone is normal and natural you do not need another to complete you, you're perfect just as your are to the universe. it's ok to look inside and see yourself good and bad cause honestly introspection is how we evoleva and grow into the possibilities of who we can be.