.

.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday morning

Well home today. Need to get back to reality and deal with it all. May call the mental health place again and just tell them that I need some help, but that I can't pay. I don't know.

Well...didn't go see Frank last night. He texted me about 9:30pm and told me to come over, that he was on the way home from the party. He was drunk...can you believe that? Anyhow...I told him that I couldn't see that well after dark and he told me to quit being silly, but I told him that I really couldn't and that I could see him this morning before I left. Well he texted me this morning and told me that I'm a good person, but he's done with our friendship, that he has to do what's best for him. I'm tired of people leaving. Anyway, I texted back and told him that I would miss him, that he was one of the best friends I ever had. He never texted me back. So that's that. Then Darren...he sent me an e-mail yesterday saying that he might have a few minutes to come by this morning, but don't count on it. Why even bother to say that?? So 3 people are out of my life this weekend...Steve, Frank and Darren. I will miss Frank the most, then Darren. Steve...well he can kiss my ass.

Ken came by at 10:00pm last night and stayed until about 1:15am. It was nice. He brought massage oil and gave me a massage!! Then he gave me $40 towards the room...wow!!! He didn't have to do that, but that's soooo cool that he did. It was nice...I like talking to him, cuddling with him, etc. He is on his way to San Diego for business today. Won't be back from there until Wednesday. He has a busy month ahead. So I really don't plan on seeing him or Tom anytime in June. Maybe July or August.

I feel like I"m going to freak out...the money situation is bad. Maybe I should just become a real whore and start charging. I'm only half joking.

No comments: