.

.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I did it anyway

You know how I said I wasn't going to meet the guy from Vail? Well, of course, I did. I don't know what my problem is (besides wanting sex).LOL I drove to Leadville where he met me. I left my van there and he drove to his place in Vail...like an hour away! Crazy. Anyway, he's a nice guy BUT he's too skinny and short for me..lol. I feel like a friggin' Amazon. Anyway, he has a gf in Denver, but he only sees her like once a week (you think he could wait). She has no idea that he's "playing." Yet he is planning on moving in with her in October. OK, we get to his place...now I know Vail is expensive...but he pays $750 a month for a box!LOL OK, maybe a little bigger...not much though. Very tiny place. The bed is in the loft...which barely has room for any movement at all. The ladder to the loft is straight up. Yes I got my fat ass up there...lol. Not an easy thing to do. Luckily he had to go to the bathroom, so I did that before he got out, so I wouldn't embarrass myself. He kisses OK (being a good kisser is a plus with me). Says all the "right" things...I smell good, how pretty I am, etc. Knows how to turn me on. By the time we did anything, I was soooo ready. As for the sex itself...I don't know. He's "good," but not great. He does like to cuddle and talk afterwards....which is cool. Awwwwww. LOL Then he drove me back to Leadville. Says he would like to see me again and we could get a room in Leadville. I don't know if I want to see him again in that way. I don't want to hurt his feelings though. Who knows.

If you want more steamy details about my encounters, you will have to let me know. I'm not going to force that on anyone..lol

I have been talking to a guy in Denver for a couple of months now and we met at the end of last month. He's 25. WOW! Went for 6 hours!!! I have never done that in my life! It was awesome. We IM each other. I will see him again at the end of the month when we head to Denver again. He would like for me to be there sooner, but can't do it this time. He is a great kisser, is all about pleasing me. He's FINE. He's taller than me...which is a plus. He was worried about me getting to clingy. It's funny, because I think that both of us are "involved." No way I would be clingy anyhow. I'm married with 3 kids!LOL

Then there's THE guy. He lives in Denver as well (maybe I should move??). He's married with kids. His wife doesn't know. He's taller than me and HOT. He came to the hotel to meet me last time I was in Denver. Had a couple of drinks and then went back to my room. He couldn't stay long, but it was awesome. Before we met...a lot of e-mails between us and he was always telling me how he felt and what was going on in his life. Then after...well not so much. He DOES write, but not sharing anything with me. Tells me not to stop e-mailing him, to just give him some time, because he doesn't feel good physically or mentally right now. To hang in there and be patient. So I will. I just like him A LOT. I think he likes me that way too. Neither one of us will leave our families. I just like talking to him. I hate checking my e-mail and there being nothing from him...even a short message is better than none (but not much). So will have to wait and see how that goes.

No comments: