.

.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday morning

I'm horrible about writing in this and will have to be better!LOL On May 19th, I drove to Canon City and met a guy from Pueblo...Steve. He's 56...yes beyond what I will now go...but I have been talking to him for awhile and we are good friends. We went to lunch and then to a hotel. He kisses awesome. The thing with older guys...have a hard time keeping it up. But had fun and we both want to see each other again. He's a good guy.

On May 20th, a guy named Tom, from Greeley..drove all the way down here just to see me. He's 39 (a few months younger than me) He got a room and I went over to see him. He was awesome. Kinda on the heavy side, but cute and funny. Had awesome sex and then we drove to Buena Vista for a nice dinner. Can't really have dinner around here since everyone knows everyone. Same up there too..but not as bad. Then we drove back...listened to some Nickelback (who I love) and he even held my hand while we were in the car. So sweet. Good thing he doesn't live closer, might be easy to fall for him. Went back to the hotel and had sex one more time and then I had to leave. Hubby has been pretty understanding about all of this for sure.

Supposed to meet a guy from Gunnison here tomorrow...he's 21! But we will see. I have "met" a guy that I talk a lot too and he actually makes me feel something other than just lust. Treats me really well. Says that when we are together, he'll always help pay...believe me, it's not always that way. His name is Ken and he's from Denver. He's 47. He went to Taos, NM this weekend for a motorcycle thing...it would have been cool to go.:) Him and his friends drive back to Denver tomorrow and then he plans on driving down here on Tuesday to see me! We're not having sex that day..we both have decided that. I'll be in Denver this coming weekend and we will see each other then. So will see how it goes from there. He's married and has been for almost 25 years. His wife was in a car accident about 5 years ago and they haven't been able to have sex since. I think he likes having me in his life and vice versa, because it's new and he says he hasn't felt wanted in a long time. Will have to wait and see how it goes. Then I think I'm just gonna chill out. Not going to try to find any more guys just because I have permission. I have had plenty the past few months and I don't like being with so many guys. I'm hoping to narrow it down to 2-3. I know that sounds weird, but they don't live around here, so I wouldn't see any of them on a regular basis. Dave is going to Denver this weekend too to see the woman he sees...Gracie.

I think more than sex, I just like kissing, hanging out, and just getting to know someone. The sex isn't always all that great. Of course I don't tell them that..lol.

There are a few guys who want to see me again, but I just don't see it happening. I'm not all that attracted, though I like them as people. Frank in Denver, Jeff in Vail and Lee in Pueblo. Just don't know how to tell them that without sounding like a bitch.

On to other things..I was supposed to start seeing a "shrink" on the 19th, but didn't go. I just can't afford $105 every time I go. I know I need some help, but not sure now how to go about that. I cry at the drop of a hat it seems. Irritated easily. Take things too personally, etc. Will just have to learn to deal with it for awhile.

Was supposed to take the kids to see WWE in Colorado Springs on the 26th, but it was cancelled. I think it's BS that they cancelled all 3 Colorado events, just because they couldn't play at the Pepsi Center since the Nuggets are playing there. So I could either mail my tickets in or go to the Springs to get a refund. I drove down Friday to get it, because I don't trust that the tickets would get there and that they would refund the money...it is $250! But it was off my credit card, so they credited it back, but won't show up for a few days.:( We need the money now really. Oh well. Will have to deal with it. The weather was pretty bad when I drove down there, so I just went down and back. It's 2 hours each way.

It's been a cloudy, cool, rainy weekend. I like it really. Just want to stay in bed and sleep. Good sleeping weather!!LOL

No comments: