.

.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Too easy...

Some guys...it would be too easy to fall in love with, I think. Anyway, drove to Denver yesterday and got myself lost again..lol. I could get lost inside a box. Anyhow, found the hotel. Then Dave wasn't too far behind me. We went to a nearby Wal-Mart to get Dave some shoes...forgot to pack his. He wore his work boots up here..he's so silly.

Has problems with the credit cards when I got here...such idiots. Luckily I had enough cash. Then today, I was able to use one of the cards. So embarrassing though. I figure when we get home, there will be no money left for bills or anything else. It will be the 2nd month of missing the house payment. I don't know how much longer I can handle this.

Was supposed to meet Steve, BUT he didn't like where I was staying! Wanted me to stay at the Marriott again.....well couldn't afford that. Said he would give me $30, but who is he to dictate to me where to stay?! Said he didn't feel comfortable staying here....La Quinta Inn. What in the hell is that about?? Pretty much said if I didn't stay at the Marriott, then he wouldn't see me. Then he got all nice again. Well I sent him a text saying that I wasn't going to be able to make it up this weekend after all. Just pissed me off. So he sent me a text last night saying that "let's just call it a one night stand and move on with our lives. It's been nice knowing you. Peace." Some crap like that. All this about being friends and us talking..guess it was just bunch of bull. Whatever. I wasn't looking forward to seeing him all that much anyhow. After I saw Tom last week, I wanted to see him again.:)

Got an e-mail from Darren saying that he had family plans today and that he wouldn't be able to meet me for lunch or anything...the way he put it...pretty much dismissed me. So I don't know if I will even try to keep up that "friendship." Right now, it hardly seems worth it.

THEN Frank (my friend in Denver)...well I don't know what his problem is. If I don't text or call him back right away, he gets all weird. Told me he had had enough, that he was taking a break from me, that he was done, etc. That I was "too crazy." WTF??? So then I'm trying to accept that and he texts me back and says after he gets home from the party tonite, that he will text me and maybe we can hang out for awhile...I'm pretty sure I'm not driving anywhere after dark. I don't need to get myself lost again and expect Dave to "save" me. Speaking of Dave, he has texted me some today. But I try not to think about him too much. He's with Gracie and I don't even want to deal with that. He's on the other side of the hotel.

Tom (from Greeley) got here around 6:30pm. We went to dinner at a nice Mexican Restaurant....they had a marachi (sp?) band. It was pretty cool.:) Tom is SOOOOO funny. Makes me laugh a lot. Then we came back to the hotel and had sex and just talked. So nice. Ordered the movie "Twilight." I loved it..now I can see what all the hype is about.:) He fell asleep during it (he had already seen it), but I finished it and then went to bed. Messed around a little this morning and then went to breakfast at a truck stop...usually they have good food...but not so much today.LOL Then just came back here and hung out and watched TV. He slept for a little bit, before heading back to Greeley..about an hour away. Then we went by Taco Bell, got some food and sat in the car and ate it and talked some more. See what I mean about getting too attached? Who knows when I will see him again. I miss hanging out with him. He's a cool person. I know I get too close when I start thinking about who else he is seeing and feeling a bit of jealousy.:( So I need to back off a bit.

Sorry to move around so much like that..I tend to write things down as I think of them.

Ken is supposed to be coming by later tonight. Not sure what time. He had to work for awhile. It's like 7:45pm now. Probably not until at least 10:00pm. Frank is supposed to call or text around 9:00pm or so. I'm sure he will be pissed that I can't come see him. But he's the one that said I was too crazy and that he was done with me. How does he expect me to feel after that? I want to see Ken, but I miss Tom a bit. So maybe it's a good thing that I'm seeing Ken. Can't dwell on one guy. Tom isn't interested in anything beyond sex and friendship. Which is how it should be.

I don't know how things will turn out with Dave and I. It's just a day to day thing. I know he loves me and I love him. But is that enough? Guess we will just continue on the journey and see how it goes.

No comments: