.

.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday afternoon

OK...I forgot to mention yesterday that I have heard from Darren. Just a couple of times, but he was sweet and says he misses me too. Just hope he gets over his feelings of depression or whatever soon so that he will talk to me more. I know, I can be quite selfish. LOL THEN I was thinking that this coming weekend was Memorial Day Weekend..not this one. So when I said we were going to Denver over Memorial Day weekend, I was wrong.:)

Ken has been texting and calling me.:) I love hearing from him. He is on his way home today. Then I will see him tomorrow..or that is the plan. He is worried that once we meet in person, that I won't like him. I just hope that we both live up the each others "standards" or whatever. I really like him as a person. I look forward to this weekend. It will be nice to just get away and forget about things for awhile.

Still haven't gotten the refund back on my credit card yet and, of course, they are closed today. We need some money. Just stressed. I was really depressed yesterday, so just tried to be by myself some. Read a little. I just have to deal with it on my own at times.

Today is so-so. The house is a mess, I haven't taken a shower yet (it's 2:00pm!). I really need to snap out of it somehow. Just don't feel like doing anything. Someone help me!!

No comments: