.

.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TUESDAY

I hate when I can't think of some witty title.LOL  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My weekend was pretty lazy.  I did take Matthew to a birthday party in Fairplay, CO...about an hour from here...on Saturday.  His & Dominics' friend, Owen, who used to live here had a party.  I used to hang out with his mom, Kerri, from time to time.  Dominic didn't want to go...he likes routine & it's hard for him to do new things, though he tries a bit more now.  Matthew & I had a fun time.  It was good to see them again.  I don't like driving after dark...especially on roads that I'm not that familiar with, but did fine.  Then on Sunday...was just pretty lazy...stayed in my pjs & watched some shows on my DVR.  Yesterday wasn't one of my best days...had a major migraine.:(  I don't get them like I used to...knock on wood...but when I get them..it's hard to deal with.  Stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home last night & got some migraine medicine.  Also one of those medicine pad things to put on the back of my neck..since that why  I think I got one..from my neck hurting.  Both of those really helped & I feel better this morning.  My eating has been out of control lately.  It's like all I want to do & can't seem to control myself.  But today is a new day & I'm determined to chill out on the eating & start moving more.  I don't like the way I feel when I'm putting on weight & have too much food in my body. 

My mom & Duke went to Grand Junction for a couple of days to see my sister & little niece.  Duke still isn't doing that great, but the doctors are "allowing" him to stay out of the hospital for now.  He has another drs' appt tomorrow.  I think he believes that if he goes into the hospital, that he will never come out again.:( 

2 comments:

Tim said...

I send my best wishes to Duke. I hope he's able to get better.

Tammy said...

He's doing a bit better at the moment. Hoping it stays that way for a long time!!:)