.

.

Monday, October 8, 2012

FMM: INSIDE YOUR HOME

Inside Your Home


1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house?  House

2. What is your home’s coolest feature? Ummmmm....it doesn't have a cool feature at all!!LOL  It's not in the best shape...:(

3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now?  Not really.  I'm not very creative....geez I'm making myself sound real great here.

4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? I use those little Cascade tablets....

5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?  Yes...which isn't always a good thing!!

6. Is your range gas or electric?  Gas...though I wish I had an electric one.

7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? As needed.

8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents?  I can't afford new furniture...but guess will have to go with Wal-Mart for everything..since I live in a small ass town & that's all we have here.:)

9. Do you decorate for holidays?  Not really...though we DO put up a Christmas tree & some things that the kids make at school go on the walls.:)

10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose?  ALL of it.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: