.

.

Monday, October 1, 2012

FMM: UNIQUELY YOU


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Uniquely You


1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I would rather text...just easier sometimes.
2) How often do you make your bed? I half-ass it every day...but I'm gonna sleep in it again..so why bother??LOL
3) What sounds do you hear right now? The news on TV
4) List three things that you always carry with you.  My phone, ipod, car keys
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Supernatural, The Biggest Loser, Bones, Paranormal Witness, The Kardashians, Army Wives, Blue Bloods, Dance Moms, Jerseylicious, Long Island Medium & a few others.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Not really...I like to read..but guess that's not really a hobby.  Maybe genealogy....or crossword/logic puzzles...
7) What is your favorite drink? I like diet coke, cherry diet coke (though regular cherry coke tastes better), margaritas, ice water, screwdrivers.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My mom used to be a bartender.  My dad was firechief for many years.  My maternal grandpa used to make "moonshine" in Missouri "back in the day."LOL
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I will drink more water, exercise for at least 30 minutes & not eat so much..wait that is more than ONE thing!!LOL  I will say.,.just not eat as much, I guess.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. That I'm still alive & so is my family.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here. Happy Monday, friends!

5 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Hi Stopping by from FMM. I have to admit that Jerseylicious is one of my guilty pleasures that I watch when no one is home! lol

Jenn said...

Stopping by from FMM:
My grandfather's parents were moonshiners. I wanted to mention that too on my blog but thought my grandmother would haunt me for telling people that! HAHA!

boysmum2 said...

I like cherry coke too, cherry 7up is great too.

safire said...

That's so cool that your mom used to be a bartender! I've always wanted to take classes even though I don't drink very often. I figure it's a great hostess skill.

Good luck with your goals!

Tim said...

Just catching up with your blog Tammy. I love hearing about people's family history. It's so fascinating!!