.

.

Monday, October 22, 2012

FRIEND MAKING MONDAYS: WINNING THE LOTTERY

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Winning the Lottery
What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars? Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

I totally want some trips!!!

Hawaii
 
Ireland
 
A spa retreat for family & friends in Mexico
 
A nice truck
 
 
A mansion
 
 
A log cabin...have always wanted one!!
 
 
 
Also all the books that I wanted!!  I LOVE books!!:)  Might buy a bookstore if I won the lottery!!
 
 

 
 
 



Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends…

4 comments:

Chris Barnes said...

Dropping by from FMM - Lots of travelling! I love it! Also the log House thing - awesome I grew up in two of them both built by my dad!

http://www.wisdomcouragepower.blogspot.ca/2012/10/friend-making-mondaythe-lottery.html

Emily@justemily.blog.com said...

OOOOOh Ireland. I want to go there, too.

here through FMM.

Tim said...

Can I come???

Tammy said...

Chris, that's sooo cool that you grew up in them! Would have loved to myself!!:)

Emily...I think it would be sooo awesome! I tried to "follow" you...but didn't see the link?

Tim...you definitely can!!:)