.

.

Monday, October 15, 2012

FMM: QUICK & RANDOM

Quick and Random


1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life.  "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas, "Be Good To Yourself" by Journey & "Life Ain't Always Beautiful" by Gary Allan (this was a hard one for me..but that's what I came up with).;)
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on.  I'm not really working on any projects right now..but am trying to get started on genealogy again...which I love.
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I would learn how to swing dance!  That always looked soooo awesome!!
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be?  Jennifer Grey in "Dirty Dancing."  The way she looked then as well.  I loved how she looked with her "real" nose.  She doesn't even look like the same person now.

LOVED Patrick Swayze too..still do!!! RIP
 
 
See what I mean?
 

5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October?  The crispness of the air, the leaves changing colors, Halloween coming up...which means the start of the Holidays...and I love the Holidays!!:)
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch.   There are a few of them...gonna have to say "Jerseylicious." LOL
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today.  I'm thankful for a few friends in my life...but will have to say Joannie...she has been there for me a lot the past few years.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend?  The whole weekend was relaxing....very lazy.  Guess I would have to say all day Sunday..didn't even get out of my pjs...watched some shows that I have on my DVR.
9. Do you like to dance? I don't mind dancing...but suck at dancing...NO rhythm AT ALL.LOL
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year.  Losing at least 20 lbs.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from FMM, love the page. Feel free to reach out to me if you need someone to talk to. I can def relate to the depression and sometimes it's nice having someone you don't know that you can turn to for support. No judgement, just encouragement!

Tim said...

I LOVE the days when I stay in PJs all day!