.

.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

DECEMBER ALREADY!

Can't believe that it's December already..don't know where the time goes anymore. It's definitely acting like Winter now...for awhile there it was more like Spring. It's been snowing most of the night and is still coming down. I have to take the two younger boys bowling this morning (they are on a league)..so have to go clean the jeep off in awhile..FUN!!LOL I went and bought some Christmas cards yesterday. I plan on getting them out by the 12th. I would try for sooner, but I want a picture of the boys and I to put in them first. I think we're doing that next weekend..my niece is going to take them. I'm really late doing that this year. Usually I do the pics in October or November at the latest. I have bought a few presents for the boys, but not a lot yet. I can't afford a lot this year. Well any year really!! But as they get older, they want more expensive "toys." Dominic wants an ipad...hell if I had $500..I would get ME one, not my 9 year old!!LOL I feel bad though. I know I'm going to have to get a job soon and most likely it's going to have to be fast food or hotels.:( Wal-Mart says I don't have enough "availability." Yeah whatever.

I bought some new diet pills..I think I should be getting paid for this!! I try them, they don't work, so they take them off the market.:) This one is "Fastin." Just bought it yesterday, so will start those today. I REALLY need to start exercising again!!!! Quit being so lazy..is what I tell myself on a daily basis. I'm OK after I get started (usually), but it's just getting to that point.

Mike K...I swear I'm so frustrated with him. He says he'll be "better." That he loves me and misses me. Will try to text more during the day, etc. Believe me, it isn't working. He has a funny way of showing that he wants me in his life. Of course, the guy who is messing with my head, is the one I want the most. Typical pattern. I know it's wrong, but can't seem to help myself. But I WILL quit being so needy..if that's what you want to call it. If he doesn't text, then I won't either. Sounds like I'm in grade school!!LOL I guess I just hate feeling that I'm not "in control." I just need to back off some, I guess. Which I hate. I start liking a guy and get used to him being in my life, then I have to let go. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sean B...he's mad at me for doing to him what Mike is doing to me. He seems also to want me more if I'm not paying that much attention to him. A weird cycle. I like him a lot...but I think as more of a friend than anything. Maybe one of these days I will meet him and then will know where that will go if anywhere.

Paco...I haven't been talking to him either. He has called me a couple of times and left messages. I need to call him. I don't want to lose him as a friend and I DO like hanging out with him some. That's not his real name by the way.:) It's just a nickname that I have always known him by.

I went to school with (well he was a few years older than me) with a guy named Louie. He's in a wheelchair and always has been. I'm not sure what all is exactly wrong with him and I think it's rude to ask. Anyway, I have always "known" him. He was popular in school. I didn't talk to him much until we were older and he was one of my ex's best friends at one time. Anyway, he's on my Facebook and we started talking more and now I look forward to talking to him on messenger every day..and I didn't used to get on messenger at all. Just don't feel like talking to someone THAT much.LOL But he's sooo cool! He's funny and sweet. His niece and her family take care of him now that both of his parents are gone. He wants me to come over and watch movies with them sometime, so I will probably do that next weekend. Dave and Phillip went to Denver this weekend and I don't have a babysitter for the younger two. I think it'll be fun. His niece says I should date him and that he really likes me. He just went thru a break-up not too long ago, so he's sad about that. I like being friends with him and he makes me smile. So that's all good.

My youngest...Matthew...was really sick earlier this week. He had a fever and chills..a little sore throat, but not bad. It was mostly the fever and chills. I have never seen him so sick. One night, his fever got up to 104.3!!!! I was freaking out. Took him to the doctor and he said it was "probably" just a virus and it had to run it's course. So I just alternated between Tylenol and Ibuprofen every 4 hours. Finally his fever broke. If it had gotten even to 104.4, I was headed to the ER! He's feeling better now, though he says his throat still hurts some (they checked him for strep) and he doesn't have that. Also has a cough now. I'm hoping none of the rest of us get sick.

My mom turned 62 on Nov. 29th. We had cake for her that evening. I'm hoping that my sister and I can take her to dinner next week. I didn't have money last week and Bev (sister) is out of town this weekend. She has a boyfriend out of town..which I think is awesome! She has been alone for long enough after her divorce, so I'm happy for her (also a little jealous, I must admit). I got mom an Alan Jackson calendar..which she loved. Him and Elvis are the ones that she has obsessed about in her life.:)

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Hang in there with the weight loss. You can do this. Please be careful with the diet pills. Some of them can be harmful. I know we all want something to help us get the weight off, but sometimes it is a matter of trying a lot of different methods before something really clicks. I have had a lot of success with calorie counting, low carb, South Beach diet (not buying the products, just eating from the food lists) and Medifast. But everyone is different. You keep on trying, never give up. You will find your way!